- License: not in copyright.
- Creator: Buswell, Leslie, 1890-
- When: WWI
- Category of People: WWI Driver
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Co.
- Place of Publication: New York, Boston
- Publication Year: 1916
A volume of ambulance letters written from Section Two at Pont-à-Mousson during the summer of 1915.
This is a duplication, somewhat augmented, of With the American Ambulance Field Service in France, privately printed in 1915.
'Books by Field Service Men', The History of the American Field Service in France, "Friends of France", 1914-1917, Vol. III, p. 552.