- License: The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright restrictions for this item.
- Creator: Day, Kirkland Hart, 1890-
- When: WWI
- Category of People: WWI Driver
- Publisher: Marshall Jones Co.
- Place of Publication: Boston
- Publication Year: 1919
A little volume of cartoons of life in the Camion Service, with humorous home letters accompanying them, by a cartoonist-writer who went to France in July, 1917, with the first Technology Unit, and later enlisted in the U.S. Motor-Transport Service.
'Books by Field Service Men', The History of the American Field Service in France, "Friends of France", 1914-1917, Vol. III, p. 555.
Link to the author