History of the American Ambulance
- Published in Books & Publications
- License: Public Domain
- Creator: Evans, Thomas Wiltberger, 1823-1897; Johnston, William E.; Swinburne, John, 1820-1889; Crane, Edward A.
- Status: In Collection
- When: Roots
- Where: France
- Publisher: Sampson Low, Marston, Low, and Searle
- Place of Publication: London
- Publication Year: 1873
- Number of Pages: 694
- Subject: American international sanitary committee of Paris
- Original Edition: Yes
- Edition: First Edition
- Language: English
History of the American Ambulance established in Paris during the siege of 1870-71, together with the details of its methods and its work.
Read this book online.