- When: WWI
- Where: France
- Category of People: WWI Driver
- Last Name: Winsor
- Given Name(s): Philip
- Born: February 6, 1893
- Died: October 24, 1918
- died or KIA: died or killed during WWI
- Section (WWI): S.S.U. 4
- Length of Service (months): 3
- Service Year(s): 1917
- Home (at time of Enlistment in WWI): Weston, Mass.
- Subsequent Service: U.S.A.A.S.
- Education: Middlesex; Harvard '15
- 1st Involvment with AFS: Date of Entry: September 1916; AFS, June 20, 1917
Was awarded the Légion d'Honneur (Chevalier degree) posthumously on November 11, 2011.
Tribute, Memorial Volume of the American Field Service, 1921